How to Post a Comment

I have gotten many questions about how to post comments to my blog (don't worry, you are not alone!), and so hopefully these instructions will help: 1) At the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment, click "Comment". 2) In the new window, type your comment in the box provided on the right-hand side. 3) Scroll down to "Choose an identity". It is not necessary to create a Google account, so if it takes you to this option, say no! 3) Choose either "Other" or "Anonymous". If you choose "Other", put in your name in the space that appears. If you choose "Anonymous", please sign your name within your comment. Otherwise, I will have no way of knowing it is from you! 4) Click "Publish Your Comment"! Hopefully this will eliminate the major obstacle to interacting with me while I am Europe. I can't wait to hear from all of you!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pictures Now Available

Well, it took me the better part of the day, but all of my pictures from the last four weeks are now online. Simply follow the link "Pictures: My Travels and Discoveries" on the top right-hand side of this window.

I should warn you, however, that I have not yet organized them or added comments to most of them, in order to make them easier to view. They are simply put in albums by city (or by day when I visited more than one city in a day), and only my pictures from Venice and Florence have been organized. Look forward to that chore getting slowly completed over the next several weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me longer to get back to your blog than I had expected. Actually, you made it to Europe faster!

Hey, I agree with Connie's comment - it does look like you are having a good time.

I spent the last thirty minutes looking at your travel pictures...wow!

Take care, Oscar

Anonymous said...

I looked through your pics ---- W-O-W!!!! OMGosh I'm so jealous! Unbelieveable! I loved the pics in Venice with the random people that dressed up in the streets lol!

When you were in London did you get to go into a red phone booth??? Do they even still have them??? I was like ahhhh where's the phone book and double decker buses ... or maybe that's really cliche ..ahem ... :)