How to Post a Comment

I have gotten many questions about how to post comments to my blog (don't worry, you are not alone!), and so hopefully these instructions will help: 1) At the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment, click "Comment". 2) In the new window, type your comment in the box provided on the right-hand side. 3) Scroll down to "Choose an identity". It is not necessary to create a Google account, so if it takes you to this option, say no! 3) Choose either "Other" or "Anonymous". If you choose "Other", put in your name in the space that appears. If you choose "Anonymous", please sign your name within your comment. Otherwise, I will have no way of knowing it is from you! 4) Click "Publish Your Comment"! Hopefully this will eliminate the major obstacle to interacting with me while I am Europe. I can't wait to hear from all of you!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh and by the way...

Sam and I totally got to see the tombs of Michelangelo, Galileo, AND Machiavelli at Santa Croce Church!! All you Ashbrooks and Sikkenga fans, be jealous!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm neither, but I'm jealous, too. Due to weather, the office is closing at three today, so I'm going to go home and watch A Room with a View, and get a little taste of Florence for myself. Be safe, have an espresso for me, and have a ball.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Angie!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow! I'm glad that you made it safely! I jealous! Machiavelli wow! I bet Italy is goregous!!! It's one of my dreams to go there :)

Here well let's see - can you say up to 18 inches of snow!??!?! Yea we are sitting on about a foot right now and the grounds crews have just quit plowing! Getting around campus is funny!!! AU did cancel classes after 4 so we didn't have night classes.

I'll keep you posted :)

Anonymous said...

that is so cool, but only we who have had Sikkenga would understand :) we are enjoying a snow day today - i am going to try to catch up on some homework - enjoy the time in sunny (i'm guessing) Italy! have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang,
So we don't have classes today but now we are off to practice :( We did a wholebunch of ab stuff yesterday so now I am excrutiatingly sore. It should be iteresting to say the least! Enjoy some good food for me! Love you!