How to Post a Comment

I have gotten many questions about how to post comments to my blog (don't worry, you are not alone!), and so hopefully these instructions will help: 1) At the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment, click "Comment". 2) In the new window, type your comment in the box provided on the right-hand side. 3) Scroll down to "Choose an identity". It is not necessary to create a Google account, so if it takes you to this option, say no! 3) Choose either "Other" or "Anonymous". If you choose "Other", put in your name in the space that appears. If you choose "Anonymous", please sign your name within your comment. Otherwise, I will have no way of knowing it is from you! 4) Click "Publish Your Comment"! Hopefully this will eliminate the major obstacle to interacting with me while I am Europe. I can't wait to hear from all of you!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh Italy, How I Love Thee

Well, I made it safely to Erfurt to drop off my luggage. the city is a weird mix of 80's, and fashion chic, old world and new. it will be interesting to study there and explore its history more.

Venice was amazingly beautiful and peaceful despite the Carnival. Sam and I had a great time and many adventures, one of which involves and cute little nun and a very friendly local. More details to come when I have more time (half hour limit is NOT enough!!)

Also, we are now in Florence, which is suicidally busy compared to Venice. But the art and the sights are great, so can I really complain with a good conscience?

Anyway, that is all, unfortunately I can post right now. There is a line for the free internet at this hostel! Oh, and as a result, I cannot post my pictures yet. Sorry! Hopefully later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ang, glad to hear you are having a great time, and sorry that we missed your call yesterday. We were so disappointed! But anyway, if you didn't know, while you are there enjoying the nice warm weather, we are getting dumped on! There's nothing better than walking to class through a foot of snow (and no comments about our lack of snow removal, please). But we are holding out hope that classes might be cancelled, even though it is highly unlikely. Anyway, gotta run, but we'll talk to you later! Love you!